- Chinese culture affects international business, it would be a wise way to learn some Chinese culture before make business with Chinese.
- Different ways of contact for business, honestly, Chinese are easy to get used to new ways of contacting for business, such as WeChat, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Skype, and iMessage, so if you want to work with Chinese more efficiently, try to use more contact ways. Do not focus only on email.
- Business is business, Don’t let the friendliness of relationship-building beguile you into offering deals and terms you usually wouldn’t accept in a business arrangement. The Chinese have a way of using this to their advantage when negotiating terms.
- Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket, so many different potential suppliers for your lashes are very very important. You would lose a good chance if you to reply to one supplier, so when you receive an email from a new supplier, do not reply, “sorry, I already have a vendor” Issues may arise where you’ll need to rely on more than one contact to fulfill your orders.
- You should always keep an eye on the calendar, in fact, sometimes we have different holidays off work, that way it won’t cause any delivery delays in your business.
There are a lot of other things about how to work with a Chinese manufacturer we would share with you later. Thank you.